|DataLOGIC, Inc. Privacy Statement
Should you have any further privacy questions not covered by this policy, please email email@example.com
Information DataLOGIC Collects
DataLOGIC collects and stores personally identifiable contact information about you when you purchase a product or service from us, including your name, agency or organization name, postal address, telephone/fax number and email address. In addition, this information may also be collected and stored when you communicate with DataLOGIC (via email, web, phone, fax, postal letter, etc.).
Product Purchases Made From DataLOGICs Web Site
When purchases of DataLOGIC products are made from our web site,
DataLOGIC does not collect any personal information other than that described above. Financial information (such as a credit card number used
for purchases) is neither collected nor stored by DataLOGIC; we utilize a third party online marketplace, Kagi, to process online orders.
Products or Services Obtained by Purchase Order or Contract
When products are purchased directly from DataLOGIC (for example, via purchase orders or as a result of a written or verbal quotation), or when services are obtained from DataLOGIC (such as by purchase order or contract), DataLOGIC collects both contact information (as described above) and necessary financial information required to complete the transaction; this can include purchase order numbers, contract numbers, credit card numbers, or other information necessary for us to receive payment for the appropriate product/service. We may store this information, in either paper or electronic format, for our internal accounting and record-keeping purposes. We do not store personal customer financial information in our product or marketing databases.
Personally identifiable information that we collect from you is used for the following purposes:
- • When purchasing a DataLOGIC product that requires an activation code, your contact information is used to provide you with the appropriate code or codes so that you can activate your product. Your contact information may be stored in our license management database to identify your assigned license activation code(s).
- When purchasing a DataLOGIC product that offers a product maintenance period, your contact information is used to notify you when the maintenance period is expiring, to provide you with the option of extending the maintenance period.
- Your contact information may be used to provide you with notices of product updates that may be available for DataLOGIC products that you have purchased, or to provide you with information about other DataLOGIC products that you may be interested in purchasing.
- If you are using a DataLOGIC product during a trial period, we may use information you provide to contact you about your desire to purchase the product.
- Financial information that you provide is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders for both products and services. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use your personal information to contact you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Aggregate Information (Non-Personally Identifiable)
We do not share aggregate demographic information about our user base with other third-party organizations.
Personally Identifiable Information
We do not share Personally Identifiable Information with other
third-party organizations, with the following exceptions:
- We may be obligated to disclose or report personally identifiable information when we believe, in good faith,
that the disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law
enforcement authorities or to resolve consumer disputes.
We provide you with the opportunity to opt-out
of having your personally identifiable information used by DataLOGIC for promotional purposes. If you purchase a product or
service from DataLOGIC but do not want to receive additional information on available updates or related products/services
that DataLOGIC may provide, you can inform us of this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating that
you prefer not to receive any promotional information from us.
As is true of most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, referring pages and operating system data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to gather statistical information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
Links to Other Sites
This web site may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by DataLOGIC. Please be aware that we, DataLOGIC, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by DataLOGIC.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you
no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com, or by contacting
us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
In the event DataLOGIC goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via notice on our web site for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
72 Dartmouth Avenue
Avondale Estates, GA 30002
Last updated: August 15, 2011